HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Automatic Data Collection:
When you visit the Site, Neepa Hut automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect this information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- - “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and PayPal and Venmo account information), email address, and phone number. We will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect for a variety of business purposes, including:
- Fulfilling orders placed through the Site, processing payments, and communicate with you about the status of your order
- Communicating with you about orders or other inquiries you have made
- Screening our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, providing you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
- Improving and optimizing our Site through analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site
- Assessing the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns
- Sharing Personal Information with third parties such as Shopify for the purpose of analytics, which you can read more about here https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Sharing information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
You can also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
5063 Foxpoint Lane, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274, United States